Thursday, September 25, 2014

Clutter Free Challenge!


Hello there! I know it's been a while but I am hoping to get back into blogging, I've got some good things brewing.

Last year in the fall, I did "No Spend November" and in February, did a massive decluttering of our house. Since then, I've gotten rid of a LOT of stuff but still have so far to go!

When I saw this challenge from Living Well Spending Less, I knew I had to go for it! And I wouldn't be doing anyone any good if I didn't share. So here it is: the Living Well Spending Less Clutter Free Challenge. I'll be blogging about it, if nothing else, for accountability.

With a growing household and a house that doesn't grow and no real desire to upsize (the goal after all, is LESS), we need to be mindful of our stuff and keep it simple!

I look forward to blogging with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment