Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Not Quite What I Planned


Well, how's the month going for everyone? Not quite as I had planned here but that's usually the norm. I am such a planner, plan every last detail, and rarely does anything go "just so."

My pile in the basement is growing:

The workout stuff stays, it's just there because that's where I keep it. 

And I have listed some stuff online. So, in that regard it's going okay.

What I didn't account for was that Emmett would decide that sleep is not his friend. He's been waking during the night and not napping good during the day which makes for a very tired, unproductive momma. I'm still plugging away at it, cleaning isn't getting as "deep" as I'd hoped, but it's better than not at all!

Make the last week of this month count. Pick a few projects you'd really like to get to and crank them out! For me, one is vacuuming the baseboards and blinds but I need Dan to take Emmett to a different part of the house for that- he does NOT like my little vacuum cleaner. Hopefully that will get done this weekend.

As far as the not working out, I've been able to maintain my weight all month- yay! Which tells me that nutrition is SO much more important than working out in regards to weight. Don't get me wrong, exercise most definitely has its health benefits and I absolutely LOVE it but I've heard it said that nutrition is 80% of the equation and exercise only 20% and I believe that's pretty accurate. Just had to test it out for myself. Now, with fine tuned eating habits, I can't wait to see the results when I DO start working out again because yes, I do still have 20 pounds to lose!

I borrowed Brazilian Butt Lift and RevAbs from a friend yesterday and am going to be doing a hybrid of the two workouts. The plan is for 90 days but I'll probably get bored with it before then, truth be told. Everyone knows ChaLean Extreme is my very favorite workout, and Turbo Jam a close second, so I'm excited to try these new ones and pass along my thoughts on them!



One more thing, as I look out the window at the snow glistening in the sun. Go away already. It's beautiful, it really is, but I'm ready for warm weather, flowy skirts, and flip flops!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment