Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Plan for February

Finally got it (pretty much) nailed down. I wrote down all of the areas/ rooms in the house and decided how long it would take me to declutter and deep clean each area/ room. I also looked at my calendar to see which days I would be working on this. I will not be doing anything on Valentine's Day because I'll be busy with school parties. I am also not doing anything on Sundays or on Saturdays when the two older boys are home. I know the storage room is going to be the biggest job so I left plenty of time for that. Here is what I came up with:



Since I cut my days down and won't be working on it EVERY day, I've decided on the days I am cleaning and decluttering, I will sell/ donate TEN items instead of five. I already have a bit of a pile going. I can't wait to add to it and get it gone!!!

 
After this is all done, I will sort through my bins of boy clothes (I have accumulated more clothes in each size than Emmett could ever wear!) and find a way to store the boys' artwork from school. If any one has any bright ideas for that, I'm open to suggestions. Oh! I think I'll peruse Pinterest and see what I can find there.

I am looking forward to this month of cleaning and decluttering and am glad to have a few friends join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment