Wednesday, December 4, 2013

And... It's December!


No Spend November is over! I must say, I'm rather indifferent about it. I could go on and on with this no spending stuff. Well, to an extent. I have to admit one of the first things I did on Monday morning was go to Biggby :)

Anyway, I think I'll do a no spend November every year. I keep joking that I'm going to do a no spend 2014 but my kids don't think that's funny. My husband thinks it's a great idea on the other hand. Personally, I'm SURE I couldn't do it. A month is one thing

but a whole YEAR?!

I didn't just do the challenge for a month to go back to my old ways. I do plan to maintain what I've learned and to keep new habits I've formed. I think a lot more about purchases I make and I've been spending my time more wisely. Goal accomplished.

I have a lot of things that I'd like to do in 2014, one of which includes quitting eating cereal. LOL I bet you didn't know I LOVE cereal, did ya? So, we'll see what happens... maybe I'll do a challenge a month for 2014.

Then again, maybe I'm just coming off of a successful challenge and feeling a little too ambitious.

We'll have to see what 2014 brings. Keep reading this here blog and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment