Thursday, October 31, 2013

In Case You Missed It


Earlier in the week, I did a post my Zero Spend month.

Yes, I am going to refrain from spending any money (with a couple of predetermined exceptions, which you can read about in the other post). I will also not be spending time on Facebook or blogging (again, see other post for predetermined exceptions). Instead, I will be spending time focusing on God, Family, Health, and Home.

So really, it's not a zero spend, it's a rearranging of spending. I'm looking forward to it, actually. I put some things into practice this week and it's gone surprisingly well and I've gotten a few things done that needed done and feel like the time spent with my family was bumped up a notch.

Here are some pics of my kiddos dressed up for Halloween on this last day of October...




Looking forward to November, the month of rearranging spending and being THANKFUL!

I will be posting a weekly update so make sure you follow my blog or like my blog page on Facebook if you want to see how I'm surviving!

No comments:

Post a Comment