Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Today's Wanderings


I was running errands today- you know, trying to fit everything in between baby feedings- and one of my stops was at a friend's house I'd only been to a couple of times. After wandering for a bit, I found her house, dropped off her goodies, then as I was driving away, I gloated to myself: "I can find my way anywhere if I wander for a while."

Then a thought popped into my head: "you can find your way through life if you wander, making a few wrong turns- eventually you'll get to your destination. BUT God has a PLAN, a map so to speak, for your life and when you follow it, you'll get to your destination so much quicker and easier!"

I am constantly seeking God's plan for my life and while I'm not sure what his complete plan for me is, what the final destination is (I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!) I do know that as long as I follow him, turn by turn- maybe more like a GPS than a map- I will get to my destination, the ultimate plan God has for me in the best way possible.

My thought for you today is don't wander; keep your eyes on God, trusting him to show you the way turn by turn.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment