Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Super Easy!


Two easy things I did yesterday:

Crock Pot Creamy Black Bean Chicken from Chef In Training

and organized the bathroom drawers. Picked up drawer organizers at Target for $1 each. I'm sure they have some similar ones at the dollar store. Here are the before and after pictures:

 
 




















Now I'm wishing I had bought a 3rd for the boys' bathroom.

The chicken was so good! I've made it before and took it to the in-laws when people were over swimming and it seemed to get everyone's approval there, too. The only one who has an issue with it is my middle child who doesn't like beans. For him, I just pick them out ;) It's so easy and tasty and truly a tried and loved recipe! I hope you try it, too!!

In the crock, getting ready to cook

Just slap it on a tortilla, add cheese, salsa,
cream cheese- whatever- and devour!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment