Monday, May 20, 2013

Two Weeks


Emmett went for his two week checkup today. He is growing good and doing great!

And so am I, aside from some sleep deprivation but that's coming around. Pretty happy with how my body is bouncing back. 27 pounds down, 24 to go to get to pre-pregnancy (yikes! That means I gained over 50 pounds while pregnant!) then I'd like to lose another 10-15 but one battle at a time.



His appointment was at 11:20 and by the time it was done, I was very hungry and was so tempted to just drive through somewhere but alas... I resisted and went to the store and bought some produce, hummus, string cheese, and yogurt.


My idea is this: to have fruits and veggies cleaned and cut so that when I'm hungry, I will eat them instead of something else that's quicker but not as healthy. Plus, it makes and instant after school snack. I can get it out when the kids get home from school and let them go to town on it. They love all this stuff so that's easy.


I've posted in the past about how weight obsessive I tend to be and how the number on the scale becomes an obsession to me and I'm going to try really hard not to let it get that way again. I'm focusing on eating healthier and on working out. Starting the eating healthy now so that in a few weeks when I can work out, it'll be a habit and I can focus on redeveloping my workout routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment