Thursday, March 7, 2013

Two New Recipes for You!

I feel like I didn't cook much this week but I will share with you what I did for dinner each night...

Sunday was pizza at the in laws. They do this almost every week and it's something I really look forward to- oftentimes, it's the highlight of my week.

Monday night, the boys were at their dads and I knew Tuesday night was going to be crazy so I made this delicious corn chowder in the crock pot using leftover ham from last week. That was perfect for Dan and I for dinner and then we ate it again on Tuesday.

Wednesday, we went to my nephew's wrestling meet and my sister & her husband were there. I didn't have much planned for dinner, was thinking maybe soup or something pasta. But, I ended up inviting my sister and her family over for Chinese takeout. LOVED spending time with them and the food was YUM!

Tonight, I was going to make crock pot no boil manicotti but instead decided to just make it the usual way. I love the idea of just putting it all together and letting it cook, though. BUT I would have had to do that at the exact time I was picking Aidan up from running club, so the timing of it all didn't work out.

Tomorrow night, the boys will be gone so Dan and I will likely scrounge for leftovers and hopefully Saturday, we'll go out. Another highlight of my week. Hmmm.... I'm seeing a connection here. I think I like food too much! And notice neither of the meals are ones I prepared. HA!

Well, I know that wasn't very exciting but it's at least two recipes that you can try out. If you do, leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment