Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Babble


I just pulled some beautiful, deliious chocolate chip pumpkin muffins out of the oven! YUM- warm out of the oven muffins! 


Tomorrow is our last day of Bible study and we're having a brunch. I'm bringing muffins and bagels. I decided to take the easy out since I'm feeling VERY pregnant these days.

I know three people who have had baby boys in the last week and a half and that's making me so giddy to meet MY boy! Not to mention the back pain, leg cramps, etc. HA!

Our desk is now in our bedroom and Emmett's room is, for all intents and purposes, ready. Clothes and blankets are washed, folded, and put up. Just a few more little touches then I'll post pictures.

It's like a blizzard outside today but I am hopeful that after this last bit of yuck, we'll be working our way into nicer weather. After all, tomorrow is the first day of spring!

I'm working on a couple of great blog posts that I think you'll find encouraging and uplifting but it seems like all I do in my spare time is sleep lately so it's a bit slow going. I hope to have at least one of them done for you in the next couple of days!

Have a great week and be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment