Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Recipe I Loved (but my kids did not)

As part of my time in the kitchen on Tuesdays, I want to make a homemade healthy snack each week. I'd like this to be something that will last a few days and/or something that I can freeze and take out a few at a time.


This week, I made Chocolate Cranberry & Oat Bars which I LOVED and promised to post the recipe. My kids were less than enthusiastic about them, however, so that kind of took the wind out of my sails. BUT, the neighbor kids seemed to like them so I passed the recipe on to their mom and figured I might as well share it here, too, because perhaps your kids will like them as well (click on the link above to go to the Kraft website where the recipe is.)

 
 
These smell so yummy coming out of the oven and they're wonderful to eat, too! If you try the recipe, I'd love to hear what you (and your kids!) thought about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment