Friday, September 28, 2012

8 Week Baby Bump

Dan thinks I'm crazy but it's there, really. Before getting preggers, I had a fairly flat stomach. All of my clothes are too tight already. Kid #3 and almost 35 years old. I guess that will make this pregnancy very different from the others.


One thing that is different from my previous pregnancies is that I am working out. I wasn't into working out when I had either of the boys. I could easily use this as an excuse to stop exercising but instead, I'm going to keep at it and hopefully gain minimal weight. I'm sure that it'll be harder to lose after giving birth this time around so the less I can gain, the better.

I need to work on my eating, though, that's for sure. I've really gotten away from healthy eating in the last year and a half. I don't do too bad but there's also plenty of room for improvement. And what better time than while pregnant?

So, continuing to work out and making improvements in my eating. This is what I'm working on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment