Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Working Weekend

I had hoped to get this post out yesterday but alas... we were busy with drywall! And, I must say I was more than ready to go back to work today and RELAX!

Before the weekend, the room was studded in and we finished running the electrical on Friday.


Saturday morning, we got up and went to Lowe's. We decided on 12' boards of plywood because that would mean less seams. But it also meant trying to get it home hanging out the back of the truck without breaking and moving that very heavy stuff around! But, we work great together and managed it all quite nicely if I don't say so myself.



By the end of Sunday, we had the outer walls done.


And last night, we did the inner walls. (I don't have a pic of that but I like this one, how neat it all looks in there!) Now all that needs done is the closet. Then, on to mudding!



And, the lesson of the weekend: no texting and drywalling, you might get stabbed with a utility knife!





No comments:

Post a Comment