Monday, June 18, 2012

A Couple of Updates

Happy Monday! I had to laugh this morning when I got into work. My co-worker put this quote by Homer Simpson on my desk: "Lisa, if you don't like your job, you don't strike: You just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way." Now, I don't do anything half assed but I did find this very humorous! Gotta love the co-workers. At least they help make the time at work a little more enjoyable.

Also, I didn't end up doing the Highland Games. I was bummed but in the end, I'm glad I didn't go. It gave me a whole extra day to do stuff around the house (and go to a doggie birthday party!) and gave me some time to think and gain perspective in some areas. That will be coming in a later post. For now, I have to get to work.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment