Monday, February 2, 2009

13 by 31!

As my sister is approaching her 29th birthday and will be giving birth any day now, I was studying my calendar this morning and realized by 31st birthday is looming. Ahhh... a year older. I really don't mind it but alas, birthdays are always a good time for me to set a goal. Aidan's first birthday, Connor's first birthday, my 30th birthday, Connor's 2nd birthday, Aidan's 5th birthday. Each of those, I set a goal- to lose weight. I don't think I actually succeeded any of them but it was something to aim for. And now, I am 20 pounds lighter than I was last year so something must be working. I have hit a plateau, however. Time to step it up a notch. I have 13 pounds to lose until I am at my final goal. My 31st birthday is March 29th. I think that gives me plenty of time to ramp it up and get these last pounds gone. Of course it took me eight months to lose 20 so losing 13 in two months is going to be tough but I am sure I can do it! So here I go- 13 pounds gone by my 31st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment